Grant Leboff: Speaker
Book Grant Leboff for your next event
Grant Leboff is one of the U.K's leading Sales and Marketing experts. He has written five books and still works as a practitioner in the field. It is this combination that enables Grant to bring a mix of thought leadership and genuine examples into his talks.
In a world that is constantly changing, Grant Leboff ensures that audiences get the latest thinking, and, more importantly, makes it clear what the implications are for their business.
Grant Leboff tailors all his presentations to the requirements of his audience.
Topics he covers include:
- What the Sex Pistols can teach you about marketing
- The latest trends and thinking in sales and marketing – what business leaders need to know
- Getting a return on investment from digital marketing
- Marketing Is Business strategy – creating unbelievable businesses
- Differentiation – how to stand out in a commoditised world
- How to create effective messaging and content
- The Experience Economy and what it means for your business
- Brand Identity – creating a compelling brand
- Social Media – making it work for your business
- How the digital age is changing business
- How selling has changed and what to do about it
- Digital Selling that gets results
Audiences always leave Grant’s presentations inspired and challenged. They will take away an array of new ideas as well as practical actions that they can use in their business immediately.
Grant Leboff is a highly sought-after speaker, and constantly makes presentations at conferences and events all over the world.
The Problem With The Traditional Sales FunnelMay 29, 2018
Your website is not a one off projectJune 4, 2017
Everybody’s got a channelJune 1, 2017
Changing the criteria of businessMay 29, 2017
Grant Leboff speaking at UK Estate Agent conferenceJanuary 17, 2017
Sticky Marketing Master Class hosted by Kay Johnson GeeJuly 15, 2013
To book Grant fill out the form, click the Contact Us button, and we will get straight back to you.